Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Lets begin on a positive note, a positive flow

"Fleur"

:),

Today I felt like posting something new, a photo for once. 
I took this out in my front yard of Farmington, MN. 

Fall has most definitely...not sprung.. but..uh, arisen?
Aha, I totally love it though. Favorite time of the year.
And you know, i actually quite like the dreary transition into winter because i always become extra productive for some reason, i love the rain, and of course- Fall fashion!

I can't help but be UN-productive at the moment however due to my addiction to beauty/style gurus on youtube. And Pewdiepie. Have you heard of him? His name is Felix, a swedish gamer who screams like a girl all the time (which i laugh at all the time) and has an adorable girlfriend named Marzia, aka CutiePie. 
GAH can i not stop watching both of them..... :]


So that is why i am horribly unproductive.
I just feel like i have this DREAM of becoming something of myself...someone inspirational.  
All these gurus inspire me! 
They are doing their job.
You can only do your best and try your hardest at things in life, I myself am just afraid i am too casual of a thinker and i believe certain luck and goodness happen to people. Everything happens for a reason :)
I just hope my train of thought smoothens out soon and i realize what i want in life

I am now twenty-two years of age, and i know that may not be very old but i still have this confusion inside of me about almost ABSOLUTELY everything!

Guess that is how humans are... that is how we function. What is life without a bit of confusion? :) We would probably hate or dislike ourselves if we had everything we ever wanted. Its nice to work for things and to achieve a happy and high karma for ourselves. 

Keep doing you everyone, things will be smooth one day for all of us :)

Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment